THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, November 27, 2014

December is Full Of Parties and Christmas Gatherings and much more.... I'm looking forward to December


December is Full Of Parties and Christmas Gatherings and much more....  I'm looking forward to December!

I'm really looking forward to December! I get to teach kid life small group during our two hour Christmas party/ Christmas service on December 21! I'm looking forward to the Christmas Party and teaching kid life small group. and also December 13 my life group is having a Christmas party at Sharon's house and I can't wait to play dirty santa! Also December 6th is our turn to clean the church.
December 22, is when I go back for scans to look at the Cyst they found 6 months ago.
December 2, I have a meeting to find out what is going on with the possible job lead. they have not called back, so I got a message Tuesday saying to tell them we have a meeting at 2:00pm on December 2 if they call between now and then. 






No comments: