THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, March 1, 2013

Dinner Plans at Biaggi's Tonight in Ridgeland With Friends

 
Dinner Plans at Biaggi's Tonight in Ridgeland With Friends
 
I had the dessert special that  I had last Month at Biaggi's
that my memaw ordered for all of us,
when I was with my memaw, my dad, her cousin Alice & her GrandDaughter
there were actually 6 of those on the plate  there was plenty for everyone at the table,
so we passed the plate around and shared the dessert!
This Dessert is like pastrys, it has caramel, cinnamon, some really good stuff inside of it
its almost like bread pudding but its not bread pudding
IT'S MELT IN YOUR MOUTH GOOD!!!!!!
 and my dad said the same thing when we all first tried it when we were with memaw and alice.
everybody said the same thing tonight as they all tried it!
 
so Thank You Memaw for showing me something new that I now love and just about can't resist!
 
Had Dinner With my mom's friend Brook's & his sister and Claire and her husband David and their Daughter Laurie. they were in town tonight and invited us at the last minute to go eat at Biaggi's Tonight! Enjoyed dinner and enjoyed visiting with them tonight!
 
what A Great Start To March!  I'm looking forward to what else is in store for March! I already know that march is going to be pretty crazy because my friend Mary from church is getting married on saturday march 16 in Morton and invited me to the wedding  so im excited to go see her get married!
I know we will be keeping Addie Monday-Wednesday the week of March 10, we will leave here on the 10th on sunday afternoon heading to the delta to keep Addie monday-wednesday while brian and sara are at work and we will head back on Wednesday afternoon after they get off work.
 
We have Shine 2013 - church event tomorrow morning 9:00am-11:30am.
so March is pretty Jam packed with things coming up so I know March will fly by fast!
 
I Look forward to sharing pictures of Addie week after next!!!!
 
Talk To Ya'll Later and I Hope Ya'll Have A Great Weekend and A Great Start To March!
 
GOODNIGHT!
  

No comments: