THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, February 20, 2012

My New ThirtyOne Stuff Just Came In Today

Circle Spirals Making Memories Thermal



Flutter Fitted Elite Purse Skirt


Retro Metro Weekender


The Retro Metro Weekender I just looked at lastnight when my friend sent a picture of it and said she had an extra one if I want it and I said HECK YEA I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!  So she brought it to me when she brought me my new purse skirt and my thermal this morning!

I'm seriously thinking about signing up under my friend after i get back from my florida trip after spring break and start selling this stuff for a while until I can find a job, it would be a good way to make some money for a while along with my side job, doing this and my side job would give me some pretty good in come until I find a job.

Also Someone ask me today if thirtyone ever gets anything with dragon flys on it, to let them know. so I'm working on that. she's submitting that request to home office today. anybody else have any request ?? let me know at thl6292@gmail.com or message me on facebook and let me know and I will give all request to my friend who sells thirtyone and I will let you know when it comes in or you can order online through my friend www.mythirtyone.com/quayterrell  and have it sent directly to you. Thanks

No comments: