THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, February 17, 2012

COUNTRY WEEKLY CALLING EMAIL

COUNTRY WEEKLY CALLING EMAIL

Dear Tara,
We received your photos, though the digital files you sent unfortunately aren't large enough for publication. You mentioned having the original photos - if possible, try having copies made and sending them via the U.S. Mail. Hopefully those will meet our publication guidelines.
Please be sure to include your name and hometown when you send them to us.
Send them to me, Steve Morley, in care of Country Weekly, 118 16th Ave. So., Suite #230, Nashville, TN  37203
Thanks for your submission, and sorry for the inconvenience.
Best,
Steve Morley
Country Weekly

JUST THIS AFTERNOON A FEW SHORT HOURS AGO ABOUT 2:00PM, they have considered my fan photos of me with country stars to be publish in country weekly. Here's the deal they want me to put copies of the originals in the mail instead of submitting them online on their website because the computer submitted photos weren't big enough. They will be published in country weekly I just have to mail the pictures!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will let you guys know which issue of country weekly they will be in as soon as I know something, so all of you can go out and buy a copy of that country weekly.

I've been trying all year to get my photos published! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT WHEN I GOT THE EMAIL TODAY!!!

the guy from country weekly that emailed me gave me his name, and told me to mail them directly to him at Steve Morley in care of Country Weekly, 118 16th Ave. So., Suite #230, Nashville, TN 37203

Ya'll know that I was talking about submitting photos to country weekly online earlier this year hoping to get them published for the fan photos page in country weekly. this is VERY EXCITING FOR ME!!!! I never thought they would end published atleast not for a long time because I figured they had millions of photos they were going through considering for the fan photos page for the magazine.

I'm going to get several copies of that country weekly issue as soon as I know which issue they will be in, so Family & Friends if you want a copy of that country weekly, let me know and I will get it to you. I hope that those of you that can will go out and buy it!!!!!!!!!!


I Will Keep Ya'll Posted!

Talk To Ya'll Later... Have A Great Weekend!!!!!!





No comments: