THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, October 21, 2011

Here Comes Good Luck!!

hey everybody!! update time!

Just got extra Chances to Be Entered In The U.S.96.3 Contest To Win A Trip To Nashville To The CMA Awards On November 9, U.S.96.3 sent out a secret email to the ones who have already been qualified to win and to the country club memebers that also includes me, to go along with my name having already been put on the list of Qualified people on Wednesday when I was caller 19, I Must be really having Good Luck Right Now, I'm telling you, I think thats why these things in this order: I said was going to go to the cma awards one year last year while watching the cma awards on tv, the wild & crazy dream about country music stars a couple of weeks ago, this is my 3rd time to try and win a trip and they say the 3rd time is the charm, i was caller 19 on wednesday, is why im suppose to win on Monday Morning!!! It's all falling into place perfectly!!!
God really does work in mysterious ways!

HERE COMES GOOD LUCK!!! WISH ME LUCK TOMORROW MORNING & ON MONDAY MORNING!!!! I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL FROM NEW YORK & COMPANY THEY ARE INTERESTED IN INTERVIEWING ME TOMORROW MORNING AT 9:30AM!!! HOPEFULLY I GET THE JOB BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO ME GOD IS UP TO SOMETHING HUGE!!! FUNNY HOW SUDDENLY GOOD LUCK JUST STARTS HAPPENING TO ME, GOD REALLY DOES WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!!! WE SHALL SEE WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW MORNING & MONDAY MORNING!!!!

some how i knew god was up to something i just wasnt sure what god was up to or what gods plans were for me, but now i see that i just had to be patient and that i would eventually find out what god's plan is for me, i was beginning to think i wasn't going to find a job any where, but now God has shown that he does have a plan for me, that i just had to do what it says in the bible, Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. matthew 6:34. i just had to let God worry about tomorrow ,

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Matthew 6:25 Earlier in this passage Jesus assures his disciples that God knows their every need. If He feeds the birds of the air, will he not feed us? Then Jesus brings us the shocking truth: our anxiety is connected to doubt and unbelief! To worry about tomorrow is a sign that we don't trust our heavenly Father to take care of us. We are called to deal with the things of today and trust that the God who knows our name has our tomorrows in His hands. So anxiety or worry is a symptom of an unbelieving heart. How do we get rid of worry? Our answer comes with repentance, then realigning our heart with God's promise to meet our needs. The promises in Matthew 6 alone have enough bread from heaven to sustain us in the midst of this troubled time.

this comes from new international version of the bible im not saying i dont believe that God will take care of us its just that we all get caught up in trying to worry every day instead of leaving it in Gods hands and taking the stress off ourselves, im soo guilty of not trusting god to help me through things and trustin god to take care of me, and now that god has shown me that he does have a plan for me and to stop worrying about tomorrow now ive taken the stress off myself and letting God worry about tomorrow and let God lead me in his plans for me. where ever god leads me in his future plans for me, i will follow

No comments: