THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 17, 2011

HELLO MCDONALD FAMILY

Hello McDonald Family,

I have a couple of announcements coming up, so STAY TUNED! one has to do with ThanksGiving there is a change in Location for ThanksGiving This Year, IT WILL NOT BE AT OUR HOUSE THIS YEAR, as most of you already know My Mom will be in California on Thanksgiving so if anybody has any questions or complaints Talk To Brooks, i was told to say that, LOL!!

All this came up October 3 so that is why we are just now announcing today that ThanksGiving will be at Aunt Sissy's House in Moorehead since nobody else volunteered to have thanksgiving when i sent the email blast out about thanksgiving and when i posted announcements on facebook about thanksgiving, Aunt Sissy has called it this year!


I am trying to plan on being where ever thanksgiving is, I don't know i will figure out if I will be there or not later, I don't know if im having thanksgiving lunch and dinner with my memaw or not, i dont know i will have to get with her and find out if she's having thanksgiving or if she's going to Pam's in Texas. so a BIG CHANGE in plans and planning to do for thanksgiving as to where I will be for thanksgiving this year.


Announcement #2- for those of you in the family will little kids who will be trick or treating this year, My Mom & I will have Holloween at our House the night the kids trick or treat door to door this year after all, My mom WILL NOT HAVE CLASS THAT NIGHT AFTER ALL, so plan on bringing the kids to trick or treat us and we look forward to seeing ya'll when the kids trick or treat.


Announcement #3- I am working on planning the mcdonald family reunion, my mom says we will have it this year since she put it off this past summer, We may be going to Shepherd Of The Ozarks but nothing is deffenant yet, we are just talking right now, we haven't started booking anything yet or even looking at anything but we just started the discussions about the reunion this year on October 3rd of what to do and where to go for the reunion this year, and i ask my mom could i be the one to find some where to go, so i am looking around at places, i will let everybody know as soon as we figure out where we are going and we will get letters out as soon we figure out reunion plans.

I have emailed Babara MacDonald at Soto- Shepherd Of The Ozarks to get a list of prices to rent the cabins for the family reunion this summer and Cabin #8 Indian Bluff Lodge is already reserved July 27-31,2012, but is available from July 31-August 4. Dates available the last week of July are July 27-August 4, im sure everyone will be back in school on august 4th so im thinking may have to pick a weekend earlier in july or in June.


we just have tuns going on with my mom getting ready to go to California thanksgiving week, my mom going back to school at night two nights a week, me trying to find a job, we opologize for having to back out of thanksgiving this year. thanksgiving week is the only time my mom can go to california with brooks to see his sister melissa because of going back to school and teaching school, once she get her endorcement to teach gifted in december she will begin taking more classes working on her masters. so please bare with us as we have a lot going on, this is why i am going to use my time without a job wisely and work on planning the reunion while i look for a job, help with london & hayden every thursday afternoon & evening.


My Mom & I are also trying to plan for the two of us to go some where for Spring Break as well, we are leaving spring break open for the two of us to go some where since she is going to california thanksgiving, since we are having the reunion this summer. So lots of planning to do!! im excited about planning the reunion & spring break!!!!!


Anyway, We Look Forward To Seeing All Of You Christmas!!!! We Hope Ya'll Have A Great ThanksGiving!!! & We'll be talking to ya'll soon when we figure out where we are going for the reunion this year!

!~We Love Ya'll ~! Love, Tara

No comments: