THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Saying GoodBye To Another Friend Once Again... Keeley From Work.. We'll Miss You & Much More News From Work

Hey Everybody,

I am updating tonight to tell you that, we here in Mississippi at Old Navy in Flowood are soon going to be saying Goodbye to another friend & Co Worker & Manager, Keeley who is going to be leaving us to move back to her home state of Louisianna, she told me lastnight on Monday November 3rd, she actually told me as we were both busy working to clean up the disaster, the store was a disaster from a sale we had and had much cleaning up and running to do to get the store back to looking decent, she told me while working. She said she doesnt want to be here forever. We will deffenantly miss keeley she is soo fun to work with sometimes.

Old navy is ever changing in so many ways, we've seen managers come and go since I've been working there, I've been there for a year now as of May. I hate seeing so many of the wonderful managers go, but I have however enjoyed working with her, she is sooo fun because you basically just get to go take your break whenever when shes the manager on duty, you can just be yourself not feel stressed out when shes the manager on duty, you can goof off a little bit every now and then while working. I like managers like her who try to make it as fun as possible.

However this seems to be the way it always goes, you get close or get to know anybody then they leave, I hate it but that seems to be the pattern here in Jackson now, over the past year and several months, this is something I dont know understand right now, I dont know anybody here that does understand it, but I know God has a reason for everything, sometimes we may not ever understand why God does some of the things he does, but the one thing it does do to us is it puts us through trying times having to constantly say Goodbye to people we dont want to say Goodbye to.

As I said old navy is changing in so many ways, we've had soooo many managers come and go, so many workers come and go, so many new ones come on to work with us, some of those changes have been good and some werent good changes as far as my concern because some of those changes brought on workers who are there to do nothing but critize the way others do things, to critize other workers, I've had a hard time dealing with that, it has very much effected me in may ways, almost forced me to have no other decision than to quit but I was finally able to get some of the management to start doing something about it because it wasnt right and wasnt fair to me be to be treated that eay. I had a hard time to get some of the management to do something about it, I had been to management and complainted more times than I can count, something finally got done about it THANKS TO KEELEY, she finally stepped in and did her job and put an end to it and havent had a problem since.

Whats going to concern me after Keeley leave us is will it stay put to an end, or will have to continue to put my foot down to get something done about it, another manager seems to be hearing me out now, Mrs.Annette, she finally took the words right out of my mouth... how many managers do I have anyway..... so we will see what happens after Keeley leaves.... I'll keep you posted on that.

Anyways, those of you who had thought I had quit working at Old Navy, I am still there as of now because I finally got my cut hours back that I lost for several months, after finally having talked to managers literally not joking more times than I can think of or count, having to finally tell them that I was going to have to quit if they couldnt give me more than 1 to 2 days a week, told them I needed the hours because this 2 days a week wasnt going to work out for me. We had to finally tell them something to get my hours because they were just cutting me just to be cutting me for several months without a reason and never could give me a reason for why they were cutting me, I think Chad may have been behind some of it, because he told them the reason why I wouldnt work much was because I was in TN every weekend which we all know is not true, he was lying to management and I told them that. Just because I have family situations I cant help and have to take off for he was making up some crap and telling management, they have been handling it and we've fixed my schedule and my hours and the way it was suppose to be, so all is well as far as my concern with management as of right now.

My parents were a bit concerned at first we couldnt be given a reason for why they were cutting me for several months, my dad was to the point he was ready to call up there and say something to them, he was threatening to, but atleast we've got it handled now so that doesnt have to happen, many were viewing my situation as discremanation, that the way they were doing me was wrong. So anyways, I'm finally working 3pm-9pm on saturdays sometimes 3:30pm-9pm, 2:00pm-7:00pm on Sundays and 5:00pm-9:00pm during the week, so its better than before.

My Favorite two managers right now at work though are Keeley & Matt, Matt is sooooo sweet, he is such a sweet heart, I ran in to matt today when I went to Vote, Me & Matt Vote at the same place at The Fire Station just down from our neighborhood, I didnt even know matt lived near me, so thats cool, Matt is really fun to work with too, we joke around with each other a lot, which is always fun we just joke which each other all out of good fun, Matt loves to pick on me out of good fun too!!! Every time I come in to work he is always like whats up Tara, 100% trouble, im like WHO ME...... NEVER!!!!.....NOT ME....!!! LOL!!! He's always just joking though!!!
Matt Doesn't make us run when he closes, so we just focus on folding and making sure our area is cleaned up and looks good enough, I hope Matt Doesnt leave us, I would hate to find out what it would be like at work, I would hate to see a turn around no one likes.


Anyways, in other news to do with work......

We have FRIENDS & FAMILY DAYS COMING UP AT WORK NOV.13-16, We have Friends & Family Days Coupons we are Giving out, we have been given 50 to give out by hand and we have 10 online coupons to email out to 10 people, the coupons are for 30% off, it's cool because 5% of the amount you spend is going to the non profit organization of our choice that we have chosen, the one I have chosen is the Boys & Girls Club, so it's for a good cause,

So if you would like a Friends & Family Days Coupon please send me an email to thlitton@aol.com and let me know, send me your address or email address and I can either email you one or mail one to you because these we are giving out by hand we can also mail out like a post card so this is neat deal, we've done this before but last time we only had the 10 online coupons to email to 10 people. So I hope you will come out and shop at Old Navy and support a good cause. If you do get a coupon and come shop with us at old navy, I will not be there the 13-15 because the 13-14 I will be on The MS Coast, and the 15th I will be out with my cousins at a concert at The MS Coliseum, but I will be there on the 16th on sunday 2:00pm-7:00pm.

HOPE TO YOU SEE YOU THEN!!!!

THATS ALL FOR NOW, TALK TO YA'LL LATER, GOD BLESS & PRAY FOR THIS NATION!!! I KNOW MANY OF US ARE CONCERNED FOR THIS NATION, I AM TOO. GOODNIGHT....

LATER, TARA

No comments: