THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Friends LeighAnn Williams & Allison Hertel Joined Me Lastnight at Old Navy

Hey Everyone

So lastnight was a very good night at work, although very busy but managed to get a lot done although our new room we use to put all of the folded clothes became a huge mess tonight we had clothes piled on the floor, come christmas that one little small room is not going to work its going to get worse and way more clothes we arent going to have any where to put anything anymore, we are already running out of room to put clothes, we didnt even get the running down tonight at all, some people have to go in at 8am this morning and run.

anyways, tonight while i was so busy workin i caught a few moments to catch up with friends LeighAnn Williams & Allison Hertel who came in old navy shopping tonight, so it was great to catch a few moments from busy night to stop and catch up with my two of my good buddies from CrossGates who I still keep in touch with, Allison being one of my other closest friends, she came and saw me in the hospital when I had major brain surgery!!!! Thanks Allison... I never thanked you for that!!
It meant the world to me, atleast I dont remember ever thanking you for that, I dont know maybe I did and just forgot anyways, THANKS!!!

I hope I will get more chances during our busy time at work to stop and catch up with friends as they come in old navy shopping especially during the busy holiday season..... so come on by and come see me at work, I'll try to find a few minutes to stop and catch up and talk for a bit!!!

I cant tell you how excited I was to see LeighAnn & Allison tonight, I had not seen them in so long since I left crossgates, it was great to see some familiar faces for a change at work!!! I've missed them so much!!! Made my busy busy busy night at work so much better as I was stressing out because one of the managers was stressing me out tonight. Workin at old navy can stress you out a lot of times.

Anyways, I wanted to share with everyone about getting to see my two good friends LeighAnn & Allison lastnight at work. You delta folks need to meet them sometime when you are here in jackson they are the two most wonderful girls I have ever met, so sweet, Allison has done a lot for me and been there for me, has been by my side through some trying times as well, during down times in the hospital, I'll never be able to thank Allison enough for that!!!!

Anyways, talk to ya later!!!! I need to get some sleep get ready for another long work day 2pm-7pm, going to be busy busy busy.... COME BY and relieve me from my stress!! haha!! would love to see you SERIOUSLY!!!!!

No comments: