THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Suprise Birthday Party At Sal & Mookies Tonight For My Friend Julia & Getting Ready For Hurricane Gustav

Hey Everybody,

So a lot happening around here lately,

We are in preparation For Hurricane Gustav all over Jackson, We got our pack of bottled water, we got our new extra flash lights, batteries, We got my portable radio that takes batteries and we got plenty of batteries for it, we got our candles and lighters ready. They say it will probably hit us Tuesday Afternoon.

If you come to Jackson looking for Bottled Water, Generators, Flash Lights, all that is hard to come by around here in Jackson right now as all of Jackson is preparing, trying to be ready for what could be as bad as Hurricane Katrina as far as Jackson,Ms Concern.

If it is that bad we will not be staying here the whole time without electricity we will get out and head For Memphis earlier than Originally planned.




Anyways, Tonight I'm going out to a Suprise Birthday Party for my friend Julia at Sal & Mookies DownTown now it is not very often that I'm invited to go any where with friends or to do anything with Friends, so I'm doing one of the rare things I dont usually do tonight. I'm excited and am ready to hang out with Julia Tonight!!!! I cant wait To post Pictures Tomorrow!!!!




Also, if Hurricane Gustav Happens Here Tuesday as they are saying it is, my 22nd Birthday Party that is suppose to be wednesday night will be postponed until Further Notice, I will let everyone know as soon as we reschedule it!!!



Well Anyways, Thats all for now, I will Talk To Ya'll Later!!! Stay Tuned for Pictures tomorrow from the Birthday Party!!!!!!



No comments: