THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life & The Workin World & Possibly Broken Foot

Hey Everybody

First off,

on with the story about my foot, last Thursday a chair in our kitchen landed on my foot, we were moving the chair back to the kitchen table and we accidently dropped it on my foot. I didnt actually start experiencing the worst of the pain until Friday and It started hurting too bad to walk all weekend and its still pretty sore and its very swollen right now, we are going in the next couple of days to get an ex ray to see if its broken or fractured or if its just swollen is going to take time to heal, my mom has to call and find Someone who can look at it and take an ex ray and tell us whats going on and why its sooo swollen and part of the swelling is turning into a hard knot its sooo swollen. it doesn't look good, so hopefully we will know whats going on with my foot in the next couple of days. So I will keep ya'll posted on that. Let ya'll know if I end up in a cast or not.

Secondly, Anyways, I am lookin to applying for a job at Best Buy on Lakeland Dr. I know enough about the music and electronics to apply for a job there. but we'll see it will depend on the hours and what the pay is going to be like. I would like a job better than that, Retail is killin everybody right now.

Anyways,so Life basically..... I feel like I'm back tracking and rewinding to when Friends left because once again another one is leaving, Amanda from Work is going to be leaving us, She has been promoted to another old navy store location in The State Of Mississippi but not in Jackson. We are all proud of her and excited for her!!! GOOD LUCK AMANDA!!!! YOU GO GURL!!!! I hate to see her leave us though, which I cant blame her because of all the crap that goes on up there, I'm leaving HOPEFULLY sometime Next Month. The Reason why I hate to see Amanda go is because she is one of the few that I am able to get a long with and am able to work with without any problems. It's not going to be the same around there without Amanda..... :( We're Going To Miss You Amanda!!!

This state is beginning to get more lonely every time I turn around and this state is becoming so empty because everyone is leaving and getting out of Mississippi. This town especially is getting lonelier every day. I am really missing everyone that has left in the past months, Joey, Heather & Jason, Kade, all 4 of you are missed!!!! WE LOVE & MISS ALL OF YOU!!!!

When I say Find Out Who Your Friends Are, I think I really do speak for a lot of us because over the past several months its been one of those of times like it says in the song its one of those times where a lot of folks jump off, and leave us and go their separate ways

The leaving is not what gets me, its being so close and having so much to say and its the people coming in to my life and we get so close and the next thing I know they are gone, thats what hurts the most is being so close and then watching them walk away out of my life.

Find Out Who Your Friends Are: Tracey Lawrence:

Run your car off the side of the roadGet stuck in a ditch way out in the middle of nowhereOr get yourself in a bind lose the shirt off your backNeed a floor, need a couch, need a bus fare

This is where the rubber meets the roadThis is where the cream is gonna riseThis is what you really didn't knowThis is where the truth don't lie

{Chorus}You find out who your friends areSomebody's gonna drop everythingRun out and crank up their carHit the gas, get there fastNever stop to think 'what's in it for me?' or 'it's way too far'They just show on up with their big old heartYou find out who your friends are

Everybody wants to slap your backwants to shake your handwhen you're up on top of that mountainBut let one of those rocks give way then you slide back down look up and see who's around then

This ain't where the road comes to an endThis ain't where the bandwagon stopsThis is just one of those times whenA lot of folks jump off

{Chorus}

When the water's highWhen the weather's not so fairWhen the well runs dryWho's gonna be there?

{Chorus}

You find out who your friends are(yeah, yeah)You find out who your friends are

Run your car off the side of the roadGet stuck in a ditch way out in the middle of nowhere(Well man, I've been there)Or get yourself in a bind lose the shirt off your backNeed a floor, need a couch, need a bus fare(Man, I've been there)

Man, I've been thereOooh yeah.

"Graduation (Friends Forever)"

And so we talked all night about the rest of our livesWhere we're gonna be when we turn 25I keep thinking times will never changeKeep on thinking things will always be the sameBut when we leave this year we won't be coming backNo more hanging out cause we're on a different trackAnd if you got something that you need to sayYou better say it right now cause you don't have another dayCause we're moving on and we can't slow downThese memories are playing like a film without soundAnd I keep thinking of that night in JuneI didn't know much of loveBut it came too soonAnd there was me and youAnd then we got real blueStay at home talking on the telephoneWe would get so excited and we'd get so scaredLaughing at ourselves thinking life's not fairAnd this is how it feels

[1] - As we go onWe rememberAll the times weHad togetherAnd as our lives changeCome WhateverWe will still beFriends Forever

So if we get the big jobsAnd we make the big moneyWhen we look back nowWill our jokes still be funny?Will we still remember everything we learned in school?Still be trying to break every single ruleWill little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbyeKeep on thinking it's a time to flyAnd this is how it feels

[Repeat 1]

La, la, la, la:Yeah, yeah, yeahLa, la, la, la:We will still be friends forever

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?Can we survive it out there?Can we make it somehow?I guess I thought that this would never endAnd suddenly it's like we're women and menWill the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?Will these memories fade when I leave this townI keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbyeKeep on thinking it's a time to fly

[Repeat 1 (3x)]

THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR- Dionne Warwick

And I never thought I'd feel this wayAnd as far as I'm concernedI'm glad I got the chance to sayThat I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go awayWell, then close your eyes and try to feelThe way we do todayAnd then if you can remember

Keep smilin', keep shinin'Knowin' you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forFor good times and bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for

Well, you came and opened meAnd now there's so much more I seeAnd so by the way I thank you

Whoa, and then for the times when we're apartWell, then close your eyes and knowThese words are comin' from my heartAnd then if you can remember, oh

Keep smiling, keep shiningKnowing you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forIn good times, in bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreOh, that's what friends are for

Whoa... oh... oh... keep smilin', keep shinin'Knowin' you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forFor good times and bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for

Keep smilin', keep shinin'Knowin' you can always count on me, oh, for sure'Cause I tell you that's what friends are forFor good times and for bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for (That's what friends are for)

On me, for sureThat's what friends are forKeep smilin', keep shinin'

also here are The Song Lyrics to one more song by Joy Williams called

God Only Knows

You're in one of those seasons Everything seems to go so wrong Wish I could give you a reasonBut even I'm barely holding onWhen it's hard to find the answersLet this be your hopeChorus: God only knows all yoour broken piecesOnly He knows what you're going through And He's holding onto youGod only knowsYou've had your fill of questions There's so much that you need to know I don't blame you for asking But it's time to let go of contestCome on, come on, He knows your pain Come on, come on, hold onto faith Come on, come on, you're on your way My friend, your struggle has an ending day Only he knows only he knows only he knows

My Wish- Rascal Flatts- This song goes out to all of you- MY FRIENDS- YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE: HILLERY, AARON, LAUREN, BRITTANY S, HEATHER H, BRITTANY B, AMBER H, EMILY C, JOEY E, HEATHER A & JASON A, HEATHER J

I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,And each road leads you where you want to go,And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.And if one door opens to another door closed,I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

But more than anything, more than anything,My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,You never need to carry more than you can hold,And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,All the ones who love you, in the place you left,I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,And you help somebody every chance you get,Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,And you always give more than you take.

But more than anything, yeah, and more than anything,My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,You never need to carry more than you can hold,And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,Yeah, this, is my wish.

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,You never need to carry more than you can hold,And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,Yeah, this, is my wish.

This is my wishI hope you know somebody loves youMay all your dreams stay big

KIRK FRANKLIN- MY LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS-

BRITTANY B, HEATHER A, JASON A, AMBER H, YA'LL KNOW THIS SONG FROM CROSSGATES, THIS SONG GOES OUT TO YA'LL!!! THIS SONG ALSO GOES TO THE REST OF MY FRIENDS HEATHER J, HILLERY J, LAUREN C, BRITTANY S, AARON C, EMILY C,HEATHER H, JOEY E, DANIEL B, MY FAMIY & MY COUSINS- KIMBERLY, MOLLIE, BRITTANY, LETS ALL REMEMBER THIS SONG AND THE WORDS AS GO THROUGH OUR OWN TOUGH TIMES THAT LIFE BRINGS US, SO HERE ARE WORD BELOW.....

You don't have to worryAnd don't you be afraidJoy comes in the morningTroubles they don't last alwaysFor there's a friend in JesusWho will wipe your tears awayAnd if your heart is brokenJust lift your hands and say

OhI know that I can make itI know that I can standNo matter what may come my wayMy life is in your hands

With Jesus I can take itWith Him I know I can standNo matter what may come my wayMy life is in your hands

So when your tests and trialsThey seem to get you downAnd all your friends and loved onesAre nowhere to be foundRemember there's a friend in JesusWho will wipe your tears awayAnd if you heart is brokenJust lift your hands and say

OhI know that I can make itI know that I can standNo matter what may come my wayMy life is in your hands

With Jesus I can take itWith Him I know I can standNo matter what may come my wayMy life is in your hands

Anyways, Talk To Ya'll Later

No comments: