THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, June 13, 2008

Making Plans & Other Things Happening These Days

Hey Everybody,

okay so it's time for another update from Me!!

Decided Tonight would be a good time to update because it's a rainy night here in Jackson,MS, we've been to eat at cock of the walk tonight and it was good!! Always super great to get to eat there we love cock of the walk!! such a beautiful place out there!!

We are making plans for vacation and are planning to go and visit my cousins Valerie & James & Madison July 3-7, getting super excited about that, we are beginning to shop for clothes for the hot weather in Nashville. If we can get there in time we may go see Vince Gill at The Ryman Auditorium on the 3rd, but that all depends on what time we get there and what time we leave here and all that.

We plan to go and see a 4th of July LET FREEDOM SING event at River Front featuring Phil Vasser & The Nashville Symphany at 6:30pm and a big spectacular fireworks show afterwards.

The next day on the 5th we are heading to LP FIELD for KENNY CHESNEY- POETS & PIRATES TOUR 2008 FEATURING LEANNE RIMES & KEITH URBAN & GARY ALLEN & SAMMY HAGAR!! IT'S SURE TO BE A FUN FILLED STAR PACKED 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND CELEBRATION!!!

we also plan to tour The Country Music Hall Of Fame either on sunday the 6th or monday the 7th before we come home and plan to do some shopping and go to the mall there and we are planning on Doing The Show Boat Cruise on sunday the 6th which will have The Acrobats show on board the cruise and its a 2 and a half hour cruise and the acrobats show will be after dinner, there will be stops along the way to see and tour different museums. IM SUPER EXCITED!! MY FIRST SHOW BOAT CRUISE!!! HECK YES!! Im stil trying to figure out what to where.

I'm already beginning to get all of my summer clothes washed up for the trip and sort things out and figure out what Im packing to take with me. I'm trying to go ahead and get things sorted out, washed because next week is kinda crazy, got a lot happening next week.

Tuesday my little cousin braiden is having surgery, and wednesday IM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT WEDNESDAY!!! The Adventures Of Slim & Howdy Book Signing at Lemuria Books at Banner Hall at 5:00pm and Thursday & Friday my memaw will be in town and im tryin to work around my schedule to be able to visit with her, because I have to work both Thursday & Friday Night. depending on what the next week's work schedule is im probably going to have to start packing next weekend, I do have an appointment sometime that last week of this month before we leave.

So a lot is happening & we're getting super busy right here these last couple of weeks before the trip. I'm counting down the days til we leave for Nashville, tomorrow it will be 20 days and counting down!!!

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET: MOLLIE & THOMAS ARRIVE HOME NEXT FRIDAY THE 20TH FOR THE SUMMER!!!! I'm super excited I'm hoping to find time to visit with them either before we leave for Nashville or hopefully sometime after we get back and are well rested from the trip.

So anyways, that's about it for now. If I get a chance to between all the crazyness to update again, I will try to update again!!! Hopefully I will have time on sunday or monday to update since there really isn't much happening on sunday or monday as of the moment, my two days of relaxing!!!

Hope to get more updates up very soon and keep ya'll posted on the happenings around here and in my life!!

LOVE YA'LL!!! Have A Very Blessed Week!! We'll Be Talking To Ya'll Again Soon!!

Love, Tara

No comments: