THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, April 20, 2015

Friday March 13,2015 - Road Trip With Memaw

Friday March 13,2015
Been road tripping with my memaw today! went through the town where my memaw grew up and went by to see her church she went to growing up! and went to batesville and went through Lumberton and sumner and lots of other places! Had so much fun and can't wait to go back when it's not pouring down rain. Thinking maybe sometime this summer we can come back and actually walk through some of these places.



 
I had not been to the cemetery at sumner since I was little and she knew it had been a long time since I had been there. she kept hoping the rain would move on out of here so we could stop and walk through the cemetery but it was pouring down pretty hard. so we will come back sometime this summer on a day when it's not raining.

No comments: