THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Just have to brag on my church a little bit!


Just one of the many emails of Appreciation I have recieved from my church and I have to say I have a pretty Amazing Church Family. You don't see this in many churches just because we serve in the church, we don't do it for the appreciation but we do it because it is our calling and it is what God has called us to do. Ever since I found The Exchange and became apart of The Exchange Church Family, God has called me to serve in more ways than one at The Exchange and I enjoy every second that I serve at The Exchange. 


I just wanted to let each of you know how continually grateful I am for the way that you serve behind the scenes to keep our space looking amazing! I know that over the past few weeks your job has increased some due to the construction in the back and the extra mess that comes with that but again every Sunday things have been spotless! 

Just wanted to give you an update before everyone else to let you know that plans are in place right now to lay carpet next week unless something crazy happens. This will help eliminate a lot of the extra dust and dirt you've had to deal with. We will have two more small projects that will happen during the week in the next couple of weeks or so when we will be adding a permanent wall in the long LittleLIFE room and opening up the doorway at the end of the hall to the new space, but we will aim to make it happen with as little mess as possible. I'm so grateful for each of you and your servant mindset to prepare the way for God to use our space to impact lives of all ages. God is using your obedience! 

Thanks,
Bryant May
Lead Pastor, The Exchange

No comments: