THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 21, 2013

Just Found Two Almost Cousins through Facebook that I Grew Up With In Clarksdale

JUST MADE ANOTHER CONNECTION!!!! SO CRAZY! so I just found out that my cousin Kayla Braswell is related to my friends Madison Ray Hawes Mary-Kristian Hawes from clarksdale who I went to school with at PDS!! WHAT A SMALL SMALL WORLD!!!! we were chatting through private message on facebook, she saw me re-post a video of kayla singing and ask how Im related to Kayla! they are related to Kayla through Mike's side of the family! - Mike is Kayla's daddy. 


my Clarksdale Neighbors & Elementary School friends & Now Almost Cousins - Mary Kristian Hawes & Madison Hawes with our cousin Kayla Braswell yep you heard me correct! OUR COUSIN! isn't that something! after all these years after living down the street from each other and going to school together all through elementary school and we just figured all this out today - 13 years later after I've been gone from clarksdale, that we are all related to kayla. they had seen my pictures of her when I would post pictures but they didn't realize kayla is my cousin too they thought we were friends lol! it never dawned on them that kayla is my cousin too! lol!

Mary Kristian Hawes is the one directly behind kayla in the green & Madison Hawes is the one beside mary kristian in the pink. I dont know who that other girl is beside kayla.

I still can't believe it! their mom & Mike - kayla's daddy are 2nd cousins. Mikes daddy & their mom are 1st cousins. which some how makes kayla their 4th cousin. It's complicated!

No comments: