THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cooking Experiment

so tonight my mom & I experimented and made a really good dish for dinner by mixing all of these items together along with a can of Chicken Broth & 2 hand fulls of cabbage OMG!!! TALK ABOUT DELICIOUS!!!!!!  I RECOMMEND THAT EVERYONE TRY THIS!!!! YOU WILL THANK ME LATER!!!!! My mom & I couldn't stop talking about how good it was!!!! this was our very first time mixing all of this together. We cooked it in the skillet. We were both wanting something good for dinner and we just thought what the heck... why not but we weren't sure how it would turn out but it was WONDERFUL & THERE IS STILL PLENTY LEFT OVER FOR TOMORROW!!




No comments: