THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, December 20, 2012

DECORATING & PREPARING FOOD FOR CHRISTMAS 2012 AT THE LITTON'S

DECORATING & PREPARING FOOD
FOR CHRISTMAS 2012
AT THE LITTON'S
Ya'll I did all of the decorating and prepared the snack platters while my mom was down with the flu and had 102 fever. I was so proud of myself. I did everything myself this year, I wrapped all the christmas presents, I decorated the christmas tree by myself and I put the star topper on it, I decorated the whole house for christmas and prepared the snack platters & I made the strawberry cake! I LITERALLY SLAVED THIS YEAR!
 
HOPE YOU ALL LOVE WHAT YOU SEE!
AND HAVE A VERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 



































No comments: