THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE! PLEASE READ!

Hey Ya'll,
 
I just wanted to let ya'll know, don't open anything about how you can make money that comes from thlitton@aol.com

thats my old email account, someone is sending viruses from my old email account, my dad and my mom both recieved it and im not sure who else may have recieved it. my dad text me about it earlier this afternoon, he thought i sent the virus but i didnt. but yea dont open ...anything that comes from thlitton@aol.com because its a virus. my dad and i are working on the problem, aol has blocked me from getting back into it so we are having trouble trying to get the account deleted so it will stop. i have changed the password on My Gmail account as well just to be safe and i have updated my antivirus and let it scan and it didnt detect any viruses on my computer, so i dont know where that virus came from thats on my old email account. but please know I DID NOT SEND IT. i opologize if your computer gets infected, I HATE DUMB IDIOTS THAT LOVE TO HACK AND SEND VIRUSES. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND MAKE SURE YOUR ANTIVIRUS IS UP TO DATE AND ALSO DONT OPEN ANYTHING FROM THLITTON@AOL.COM 


thanks, sorry for the inconvience and thanks for your cooperation!
 
The Littons

No comments: