THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, May 26, 2011

R.I.P. MALLEY- MAY 2009-MAY 17, 2011.

R.I.P. MALLEY- MAY 2009-MAY 17, 2011

It's been Really hard since Malley, my cat died, I cried til I couldn't cry anymore, to the point my eyes hurt so bad I Could barely see. It was the worst day of my life or so thats the way it felt to me.

It was already a rough day to begin with, because I spent that afternoon in the doctors office trying to find out why my medication was causing my heart rate to go crazy, It felt like I was going to have a heart attack and I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest and I felt really dizzy, I felt like my head was going to explode, I felt like I was going to faint. it was really hard to explain but I new something wasn't right, I didn't feel right at all, I thought I was going to end up spending the night in the emergency room, but thank Goodness, the doctor got my heart rate under control and she did an EKG which showed everything was fine, which was a relief!

Anyway, loosing my cat has been really hard to talk about, I haven't really felt up to talking about it, loosing my cat that same afternoon of my near heart attack, wasn't good for my heart because my heart started racing all over again. Anyway, my wonderful next door Neighbors Mrs.Mary & Mr. Will Rogers came over and helped us with the cat and Will buried her for us, I don't know where and I don't want to know and did not want to watch him burry her, it was too upsetting for me.

I've had 3 people at work come up to me since we lost malley offering me one of their kittens they are trying to give away and i cant tell you how much that means to me to have a support group at work that has been there and knows what im going through, they have told me their stories, so since i've really been going through it, it's been nice to have a support group at work. I get really choked up every time I start to talk about malley. It was 1 week ago Tuesday.





No comments: