THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm Going To Be In A Friends Wedding On The Beach Spring Break Of 2012

Im going to be in a friends wedding next spring break on the beach in gulfshores!!! woohoo!!! im so excited, i just got the phone call lastnight about it!! this will be my first time to be in a beach wedding!!! I may get to be maid of honor but she hasnt decided yet, but im honored to get to be in it!!!! i cant wait im looking forward to it!!! it brightened up the tough time im having right now with junk going on at work. Im going to be one very busy girl here very soon, because I've got to go with her for the fitting and to watch her try on dresses at davids bridal in hattiesburg. AAAAAHHHH.... THE FUN OF BEING IN A WEDDING!!!

wish all of you could be there!!! anyway, let me know what ya'll think of the dresses she's trying to decide between, she ask me lastnight which one is my favorite and i told her the first one but they are both soooooo pretty!!! she said she is setting up our appointments for the dress fitting real soon. so im about to have tuns of stuff going on, got to find a job, got meetings with the boss, uncle roberts office b/c of being told by my boss as of thursday they may not can work with my hours and availability anymore. im ready to get the job search over with, thats for sure!


and here is one of the bridesmaids dresses we may be wearing-
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-Empire-Ball-Gown-with-Chiffon-Halter-81441_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-Shop-By-Color

and here is the other one we might be wearing-
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Junior-Bridesmaid-Long-Satin-Spaghetti-Strap-Gown-JB1675_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-Shop-By-Color

she is trying to decide between the two, But it will be the color of the first one no matter which one she picks


anyway, I gotta run, my friend is going to call me at 10:30pm when she gets home from work and i just got in from my last monday night of work at old navy, and I havent had dinner, so I will talk to ya'll later! have a good night, Tara

No comments: