THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, January 7, 2011

Just Saw The Movie- COUNTRY STRONG!!!

So I just saw the movie- COUNTRY STRONG!!! I LOVED IT!!! it was very good but had a very sad ending which I wasnt expecting at all, I thought right there toward the end when she made the big come back, I thought it was going to be a happy ending, it was kind of dissappointing when it turned out to be a sad ending. but I enjoyed getting to see it with some friends tonight, who I ran into at the theatre, My Highschool Youth Pastor, Kipp & his family, they happened to be there getting ready to see Country Strong as well so we got to see it together which made for a very fun night!! I enjoyed getting to see Mr.Kipp and his family, I had not seen them since I left Crossgates.
the last time I remember seeing a movie with people from church, I believe was when THE PASSION came out.



No comments: