THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Dad Had A Horrible Car Accident Friday Afternoon September 10, 2010

HEY EVERYBODY,

so this weekend could have been better but there is always next weekend, so i know ya'll dont know whats been going on this weekend, well friday afternoon i want to say some where around 2:00pm my dad had a terrible car accident, gave brian and sara and I quit a scare, he totaled his truck, he is extremely lucky to be alive, I have seen the pictures of his truck and I dont even known how in the world he came out of it alive, GOD IS AWESOME THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!! God brought him out of it alive and I am so thankful. anyway. brian called my mom after my dad had called brian, he was able to call brian himself, and he called for help himself as well.

he was on new africa road in cdale, on his way to indianola, when a
cdale city truck stopped in the middle of the road in his lane where there was on coming traffic, and my dad looked down for a minute because his neck and shoulder was hurting which his shoulder hurting him is nothing new because as ya'll know he has had a lot of trouble with both shoulders for a long time, anyway, he looked up and next thing he new he slammed into the back of the city truck. We dont know yet who will actually be at fault, I HOPE THE CITY, because it never would have happened had the guy not stopped in the middle of the road, he said the stop was sudden, he didnt know why the guy stopped in the middle of the road like that. anyway, an ambulance took him to the hospital, and checked him out because he was hurting real bad and thought he might have had a broken leg because he had a big knot on his leg after it happened, but they did a bunch of x-rays on his leg and didnt find anything and so they ran some test on it to see if maybe it was unrelated to the wreck, but still didnt find anything so they are sure it happened in the wreck, they think something just hit his leg in the wreck but its not broken and they didnt find any other broken bones any where, so no broken bones or anything. just sore and bruised up and hes got a few scratches and cuts on his head that are minor, so hes fine THANK THE LORD!!!!!

he is real sore this weekend, but hes toughing it out, but brian and sara are there with him. brian wasnt real sure if he was okay or not when he called my mom, about 3:00pm he was just getting to the hospital in clarksdale, he had to leave work and drive to clarksdale from memphis, and so we sat waiting by the phone for him to call and tell us something after he talked to a doctor
to see what was going on and if he was okay, they released him to go shortly after brian got there, so brian had to drive him home and then go see about cleaning out his truck the part of the truck he could get to that wasnt messed up. but my first thoughts when i saw his truck was OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME HE'S OKAY. I CANT TELL YOU HOW THANKFUL I AM THAT HES OKAY. i had to call out of work friday because we thought we were probably going to leave and head to clarksdale as soon as he called, my mom thought since he was taken to the hospital we were probably going to have to leave and head that way but thankfully we didnt have to, but I was glad I was able to atleast be where I could call and check on him through out the rest of the day and night.

I am including a picture from the wreck.




so that has been our weekend, he is doing okay today he is still just sore just so greatful he is fine. so anyway, talk to ya'll later, have a good rest of the weekend! CYA- LATER, TARA

No comments: