THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 19, 2009

Last Tuesday i had a little procedure done & Reese & Evie & SMA

Hey Everybody,

so here is my first written update in quit a while, im always posting photos on here, so here it goes,

so last Tuesday I had a procedure down, I was two moles removed, one from my back and one from my neck, well it wasn't suppose to be that big a deal, it was suppose to be nothing to it, but it turned into practically surgery while awake..... YUCK AND HURT LIKE I DONT KNOW WHAT!

Anyway, I was suppose to be going to a dermatologist, but this guy turned out to be more of a surgeon than anything. We were refferred to this guy by a family doctor, anyway, it was like he was performing surgery, the was the way he did it, I got 3 stitches in my neck and 5 in my back... OUCH...!!!!

so Wednesday I go to get the stitches out, my mom told me last night that he looked to be fairly young and a new surgeon, looked to be in his 20 but she didnt want to worry me so she watched the whole thing and she swares he was practicing on me. but I haven't had any complications from it so hopefully all is good.

Anyway, we are still waiting on pathology report.... which should be back today but we dont know if he will call us tomorrow with the pathology report or not or if he will tell us on wednesday, so I will keep ya'll posted on that.

also, I would like to share with you all that my cousin Brad McDonald the chef in the family, was on The Martha Stewart show Friday, but I Missed the show, but I hear that he will have a download of the show soon, so I will get it post it, but in the mean time.... here are a couple of links you can go to to read about Brad.....


thats it for now for Update Part 1,


Part 2 of this update, here are something about Reese & Evie & SMA I thought I would share with you all, also go to the link below and petition to Stop SMA,

.





No comments: