THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, May 23, 2009

so I walked In To Work Lastnight & Much To My Suprise....... read below


so I walked in to work lastnight and was told somebody came by looking for me and left me a note, and I thought who would come by looking for me & leave a note, everybody has my cell phone number and usually calls and ask if I'm there, so I thought that's strange, somebody must have lost my number or something and much to my suprise......it was.......


Mr.Don From Cleveland from my memaws Gin in shaw in the delta, I was suprised, but dissapointed I missed him, I didn't even know he was in town, I haven't seen Mr.Don in a long time, so I was really suprised he came by.
So I've spend the day trying to catch up with him to let him know I got the note, he called my memaw, she's suppose to tell him I got it, Johnathan told me as soon as I walked in the door lastnight and gave me the note, I new it must have been somebody I wasn't even expecting because all of the cashiers were even telling me somebody came by looking for me.
it always makes my night better when I have a friend or friends come by to say hello.
anyway, I just wanted to tell ya'll about my suprise when I walked in the door at work lastnight, I dont usually get suprises like that at work, all I usually get is, a HARD TIME!, haha!!!!!

No comments: