THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SIGNED COPY OF KRISTEN MCNAMARA'S CD I GOT AT FANFAIR IN NASHVILLE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO- THE KRISTEN MCNAMARA ON AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 8

for those of you watching american idol season 8, check this out

I HAVE A SIGNED COPY OF KRISTEN MCNAMARA'S CD I GOT AT FANFAIR IN NASHVILLE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO- THE KRISTEN MCNAMARA ON AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 8




HEY EVERYBODY


I WANTED TO SHARE SOMETHING INTERESTING WITH ALL OF YOU....... I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T REALIZE WHO KRISTEN MCNAMARA IS UNTIL TONIGHT...... but I got to thinking and realized I had a signed copy of a kristen mcnamara cd I got a couple of years ago in nashville at fanfair and started wondering if it was the same girl or not so I got the cd out and looked at it and googled her and sure enough, it's her. http://www.buddytv.com/kristen-mcnamara.aspx & http://votefortheworst.com/tags/kristen_mcnamara


so here is the CD I have




& also a picture I took with her at fanfair that year a couple of years ago & a signed poster





No comments: