THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, September 19, 2008

Me & Melissa- Beau's Sister & Casey & Frankie & Decifer at FIRE for BAND WARS

Hey Everybody,


Here are our pictures from BAND WARS 2008 at FIRE downtown with our very own Decifer & sugar Foot from Louisianna, some other band in which I have chosen not to remember because they were horrible, everybody is mad at em, b/c it was rigged and they won.



Also this was my first time going to Fire and my first time going into a night club allowed to drink!!! haha!!! not that I did but I'm just saying, but there were a lot of drunk people around us up there lastnight. It was crazy but we had fun even though we walked away with Decifer dissappointed at the results this year!!!




This is Me & Melissa Bailey Allen- Beau's Sister


Casey & Me


Frankie of Decifer & Me

Melissa & Rose- Beau's 2 Sisters


Melissa & Rose- Beau's other sister & Casey



Melissa & Me & Casey Bailey


BEAU watching other bands play

No comments: